BSI Awards Talks is a series of talkshows held monthly to discuss social media marketing topics from different points of view. This series is where you can meet and interact with high-level executives across the industry and share your perspectives about social media marketing.
Have these questions ever been bugging you?
- How to measure the effectiveness of a social media campaign?
- How can social media campaign indicators affect your business?
- Does high buzz volume and high sentiment score define the success of a campaign?
Social media measurement have always been a controversial issues for marketers. How can we define efficiency? Which metrics should be set for our campaign? How can our campaign success be reflected through numbers?
- Date: December 18, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Platform: Zoom Online
- After you submit all the required information, an email will be sent to confirm your registration. In case you do not see the email in your inbox, kindly check your junk mail folder.
- We will also send your reminders 1 day and 30 minutes before the event starts.
- Besides, we recommend you register via business email address. In case the registration limit is exceeded, Buzzmetrcis will prioritize the marketers registering with business email address.
- If you need any further information, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.