BSI Awards Talks is a series of talks held monthly to discuss social media marketing topics from different points of view. This series is where you can meet and interact with high-level executives across the industry and share your perspectives about social media marketing.
Have these questions ever been bugging you?
- How do public policies affect social media marketing for finance services?
- How do brands from the finance industry communicate with users about non-physical products?
- For the finance industry in developing countries, how are target audiences segmented? And how do we approach those who are not accustomed to finance services?
Simple as it may sound, cross-platform communication has always meant to be a challenge for any marketer. Join our talk and let's see how we can tackle this issue together.
- Date: November 19, 2022
- Time: 02:00 PM
- Platform (Online): Zoom Webinar
- Location (Offline): NEST IC - nest by AIA - Floor 4, International Center Building, 17 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- After you submit all the required information, an email will be sent to confirm your registration. In case you do not see the email in your inbox, kindly check your junk mail folder.
- We will also send your reminders 1 day and 30 minutes before the event starts.
- Besides, we recommend you register via business email address. In case the registration limit is exceeded, Buzzmetrcis will prioritize the marketers registering with a business email address.
- If you need any further information, don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.